Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Rhombus York December 2016

Last Thursday it was the second Rhombus Christmas Dead week gig at The Fulford Arms in York. With The Glass House Museum
The Glass House Museum
I was going to write a long blog about driving there in fog, all the wonderful people who I am proud to call friends who were there and how great the music was.
Rhombus
But here`s some pictures instead. The good ones are from Gary, find and follow his `works` page on Facebook.  Here https://www.facebook.com/GQmusicworx-1511957659113354/
Rhombus, Pic from GQmusicworx
The best way to round off a year.
Yes, that`s me dancing (on left) to Rhombus. Pic from GQmusicworx

Yes, that`s me still dancing (on left) to Rhombus. Pic from GQmusicworx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waited For The Right Time, Place And People.

As I head ever-closer to retirement, I remember at school (Yes 40-odd years ago) a Games teacher said to me “Come out of your shell and ...